Friday, November 19, 2010

A Power Reverie

During my nighttime reveries, my soul expands beyond my small mindedness. I dream in high-definition images, creating grandiose goals mirrored on a technicolor, oversize movie screen. I see myself empowered.

This physical and spiritual power surge renews my life force daily. I am propelled into right actions as my priorities stay embedded body and soul.

Once I am awake and aware, I have choices to take and memories to make.

How do I choose the direction this day will take? Or does the day choose me?

I pray for discernment. I close my eyes. I detect a pathway. I step forward into the daylight hours where I offer my gifts unconditionally. My power battery diminishes as I extend myself to others.

The night ascends. I go to sleep and dream again.

No comments: